Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Cool Rainy Day of Fishing

Well I finally got a free weekend so I asked a buddy if he'd care to join me at our place on Lake Nocona. So we got out there Friday night and spent the evening respooling and rigging up rods with big plans of catching the bass. Well morning came around, we cooked breakfast and then about the time we were going to head out the wind picked up as a front was blowing in and so we decided we'd load up and move around to another place. Well the wind was blowing hard there so we decided we'd stop back at the cabin before we headed on around the lake.

It was perfect timing because just as we got there the wind died down to just alittle puff. So we put in and everything was great, clear water, a slight breeze and some good cloud cover. A few minutes went by and I was thinking "man, why don't I come out here more often, it's awesome." Well anyways, we fished for about an hour before it started raining and then we fished about another in the rain. We ended up catching one little dink on dead shad while trying to catfish. This is also the first trip with my Playsport and I got to learn a thing or two about it. Anyways, I shot some video and put this together, granted theres no fish being caught, but you can see how nice it was and some neat places.

No comments:

Post a Comment