Monday, October 8, 2012

Wax Slugs

A while back I'd picked up a flat screen TV and had kept it in my shop since we didn't have anyplace to put it in the house. So once Summer started cooling down, I got to thinking, I'd put it on our patio, so we could watch the then Rangers play. Well, everything about it was great, I'd put it out when we were out and take it in when we were done. Then, one night I forgot to put it up and the next afternoon when I went out, it was gone. And heres the dumb part, who ever got it, didn't unhook anything, just ripped it down and broke the little male screw the cable plugs into and left the power cord.

The thing about this whole ordeal that made me the most mad is that someone was on my back patio, no more than a foot from my back door and could have just as easily kicked it in came in and robbed us. So after telling some people, I learned of these slugs. Made about a dozen and boy are they bad to the bone.



Here are some 3" Black Clouds I made. I used #2&4 Steel, Black Cloud Flightstopper & Flightcontrol Steel, and #7&9 Lead BB's. The 2 3/4" shells did some work so I can only imagine what these will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment